[linux-support] Samsung Black Screen

ge2b at posteo.net ge2b at posteo.net
Mon Mar 30 15:50:46 CEST 2020

Thank you to ALL of you together and individually for your time and
ideas.
I am trying to summarize all your ideas with my understanding, or
non-understanding, and my capabilities.

Section One:

1.The Phone is not set up to be able to be debugged by a usb cable.
2.In order to achieve this, it might be possible by using an adapter
HDMI and USB.
2.1 I would connect the HDMI cable from the TV to the adapter
2.2 I would use the charging cable of my phone to connect my phone to
the adapter
2.3 I would connect the cable of the mouse to the adapter. (Therefore I
need an adapter with at least 2 usb entries ?)
3. If the connection works, I would be able to see the screen of my
phone on the TV and with the mouse go into the settings of the phone to
debug the phone in order to use the ADB program on my computer to
connect to my phone and copy the data. Is there a formatting issue?

Regards,

Georges