[lpic] LPIC Exam Development Update

Cyrill Steiner cyrill.steiner at bluewin.ch
Di Nov 11 20:50:16 CET 2014

Salut Zusammen

Zur Information, vom Linux Professional Institute:

As a certification candidate you can expect to see the new LPIC-1
available beginning January 13th, 2015. The new LPIC-304 exam will be
available on January 20th, 2015.

We realize that you may be in the process of studying for exam using
previously published study materials. To help make it easier to take the
version of the exam you have studied for, we are going to offer both the
old and new test versions from the release in January 2015 until June
30th, 2015.

https://www.lpi.org/blog/lpic-exam-development-update

Viele Grüsse

Cyrill